Joe Melody from Bunratty Co. Clare was the 2020 Biodiversity Young Farmer of the Year, farming with biodiversity is always at the forefront of his mind and he takes us through some of the key considerations he has adopted on his farming enterprise and the benefits of biodiversity as a whole.
Latest News Categories
- July 2023 EU CAP Network LEADER E-Newsletter August 30, 2023
- ‘2014-2022 LEADER Programme in Co. Louth’ Ezine case studies August 30, 2023
- Thematic Group report on ‘Making The Seven LEADER Principles Work’ published August 30, 2023
- Additional Call for Applications to the LEADER Food Initiative Announced August 30, 2023
- Ireland’s First on-farm Regenerative Agriculture Event August 30, 2023