Eimear Connery Agricultural Sustainability Support and Advisory Programme (ASSAP) advisor with Teagasc discusses the emphasis on water quality within the new Agri-Climate Rural Environment Scheme (ACRES) and how it relates to ASSAP. She outlines some of the key actions and changes within ACRES which will promote water quality improvement.
Latest News Categories
- July 2023 EU CAP Network LEADER E-Newsletter August 30, 2023
- ‘2014-2022 LEADER Programme in Co. Louth’ Ezine case studies August 30, 2023
- Thematic Group report on ‘Making The Seven LEADER Principles Work’ published August 30, 2023
- Additional Call for Applications to the LEADER Food Initiative Announced August 30, 2023
- Ireland’s First on-farm Regenerative Agriculture Event August 30, 2023